Thursday, February 14, 2008

Have you hugged your sled today?

Happy Valentine's day. For the second year in a row I'm away for work on Valentines day. This year I'm in Toronto, Canada and boy is there snow. 10cm the first day I was here, my little Nissan Versa rental car doesn't have snow tires and its been quite an adventure. I haven't seen any snowmobiles in the center of the city I can tell you that much!
I did see Chip Foose this morning at breakfast, apparently he's here for the Canadian Auto Show which starts today. My hotel is attached to the Sky Dome and the Ford booth (section, whatever) is in there in view of the hotel restaurant. In person he looks exactly like he does on TV. He had a "power breakfast" cereal and yogurt. Seemed like a nice enough guy but I didn't bother him.

Anyway not much to report sledwise since I'm here. I'll be sponsoring the NHSMA show again this year. Thats Sunday Feb 17. If you're anywhere near Concord, NH come on over and check it out. I'll have my '80 TX-L and '70 Ski-Doo Olympique 12/3 and hopefully the Tigre if Randy can manage to get it running in time, I sure hope so!
I was about to write that this is my favorite show but then I remembered its the only show I've ever been to...

-Curt

No comments: