Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Points....

Have I ever mentioned how much I don't like points? Not on here I don't think but if you go back and read my posts on the Yahoo board theres bound to be lots. My '76 TNT needed points (actually it probably only needed a condenser) and it never ran again. Well I've learned alot since I had that sled and I'm probably alot more hard headed now. I'm going to get that blasted wankle to run again come hell or high water.
It seems like Randy has the points and condenser in stock but it also appears that you need a special puller to get the flywheel off... This weekend I'll investigating that one for sure. Maybe it'll be an excuse to use the welder.

On a side note, does anybody actually read this thing? Drop me a line dswnewengland@gmail.com if you are. Sometimes it seems like I'm just talking to myself.

-Curt

No comments: