Sunday, January 6, 2013

Props for Spaulding Vintage

I mentioned the new seat tabs in my last post, I picked them up From Spaulding Vintage Snowmobile online at http://www.spauldingvintagesnowmobile.com and they're fantastic!
The whole process was great, I ordered online just before Christmas the parts arrived just after Christmas and they're exactly what I expected. Shipping was CHEAPER than actual, he charged me $1.29, actual was (from the USPS label) $1.92. In a day when so many places make a profit on shipping its nice to see somebody who doesn't cheat you.

I'll definitely be ordering from Spaulding again, they have a tunnel repair plate should I need one and I definitely need the rubber strip that holds the windshield down. Speaking of which I may go order that right now!

No comments: