Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Adsense

Since Blogger is a Google website its been suggested I could add Adsense ads to my blog or website...
The other day I added a link to my ISP to the bottom of my webpage. I did that because they'll pay me if somebody uses that link to buy webservices from them. Its pretty inobtrusive and no big deal. I also added a link for people to donate money through paypal. Nobody's done it yet and I don't really expect them to but I figured I'd give the option.
Why did I do that? Well basically I could use the extra cash, having a website isn't free... Also if I had some extra cash I could use it at least in part to help write more articles. For instance I've said for awhile I'd like to try the Amsoil 100:1 oil at 100:1 but I don't want to do it in anything other than a sacrificial sled. If I had some extra cash I'd pick up something cheap that I don't really care about and if it blew up it'd be no big deal. I'd also find it easier to spend more time in the garage, lately I've spent alot of time in the house working on a project for a dance studio which will bring in some extra cash. The problem is time working on that is time not sledding...

I'd LOVE to make enough money playing with sleds to not have to work a real job. Dream on kid, thats not happening....

Anyway, if you've got a strong opinion about ads on my site drop me a note dswnewenglad@gmail.com

No comments: