Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Not much

Not much to report, I get home from work at night and I'm not much interested in suiting up and wrenching. I got invited to a car show on Saturday but I think I'm not going to go so I can spend time redoing the carbs on the Tigre. The NH show is in 3 1/2 weeks but the week before the show I'm in Toronto for work so I've got 2 1/2 weeks to get it running correctly. Same for the TX-L.
I'm starting to wonder if the TX-L's gas tank has crud in it. I was thinking that the problem's Angie saw while we were riding where it'd just cut out sounded like the carbs were drying up for some reason. I need to take a look at the filter although I did replace it in December when I did the carbs.
Also on the Tigre and Panther I think I'll redo the fuel pumps. They don't take long to do and once I'm sure they're good its something I won't have to worry about for a long time...

No comments: